- Keep a distance of at least 6 feet away from people or anyone who is sick, because if they sneeze or cough, the droplet from their nose or mouth may contain the contagious virus. If you are standing too close, you will certainly breathe in the droplets, this may spread the Covid 19 disease, if the person is infected.
- Wash your hands frequently and methodically with soap and water for minimum 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based sanitizer, this will kill any kind of virus on your hand. It is mandatory to clean your hand after blowing your nose or coughing or using a bathroom or after touching an object or if you have been in a public place. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- If you are sick, remain at home, self-isolate yourself if you have symptoms like headache, mild fever and cough until you recuperate.
- Avoid going to large gatherings or crowded places. Go only if it’s essential and take all precautions.
- Avoid touching nose, eyes and mouth as whenever you touch any object or surface, your hand can pick bacteria and once tainted, the virus can enter your body through your hand via the eyes or nose or mouth.
- Wear a face mask or cover your face with a cloth when you are surrounded with people or if you have to visit outdoor. The cloth face cover protects the other in case you are infected. Although, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommends, people who are infected should wear masks to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Ensure that you and people around you, follows a good respiratory hygiene. This implies covering your nose and mouth while coughing and sneezing either with a tissue or bent elbow. The tissue is to be disposed of in a closed bin.
- If you have difficulty in breathing along with cough and fever, seek medical attention immediately.
- Disinfect and clean the most touched surfaces or objects on a daily basis like doorknobs, laptop, phone, lights, handles, toilet and many more.
- Remain updated with the current advances from the trusted sources, such as WHO or your local and national health authorities.
If you think you are having Covid 19 symptoms call for a help immediately. Consult our team of health care provider at the Bansal Global Hospital. We are declared as a dedicated hospital by the Delhi Government to treat the Covid 19 positive patients. Fix your appointment today and contact us at +919911062832
Note: Since we are exclusively dedicated Covid 19 hospital, we will not able to handle other medical cases for the time being.