A world-class private hospital located in North-West Delhi, the Bansal Global Hospital offers the best treatment possible and care to its patients round the clock (24×7). The services are provided under the aid of doctors and specialists renowned for experience and expertise in their respective fields. The doctors are recognized as being at the forefront of medicine, having worked in Delhi’s best hospitals such as Deen Dayal Hospital, Hindu Rao Hospital, Jaipur Golden Hospital, RML/Willingdon Hospital, Charak Palika.
It is a premier hospital which houses multiple services under the same roof. The multi-specialty Bansal Global Hospital provides specialist medical and surgical care ranging from simple day-case procedures to complex surgeries, blood and other tests in our state of the art pathology lab, digital X-rays, inpatient facilities. The hospital has a dedicated inpatient facility, with all fully air-conditioned ensuite rooms – Premium, Deluxe and Semi-Deluxe. Our staff offer high quality services to ensure that your stay with us is as comfortable as possible in private and discrete facilities.
The specialist services of the hospital include Orthopaedic centre encompassing a hand, foot and ankle service, joint replacement, fracture, arthritis and other joint related problems.
The hospital offers specialist care from conception, through birth to paediatric medicine. Its doctors cover a wide range of areas of paediatric medicine and women’s health.
The hospital specializes in providing full-spectrum of Paediatric care for children and young people. Pediatrics is the branch of medicine that deals with infants, children and adolescents. Bansal global Hospital’s Paediatric team treats a wide range of issues relating to children’s health, development and wellbeing, and vaccinations.
We have the complete range of diagnostic techniques so we can create the most appropriate treatment path for you from the outset
Other major specialties include General Physician, Skin, ENT, Chest, TB, Laparoscopy, Neonatal, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Urology.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare in the communities we serve. In pursuit of our mission, we believe the following statements are essential and timeless:
- ‘Patient-centric care’ putting patient first, informing and engaging patients in their treatment decisions and outcomes thus empowering and respecting them, providing highest quality care, reassuring and satisfying them and offering them value for money.
- We recognise and affirm the unique and intrinsic value of each individual.
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness.
- We act with honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and in our personal behaviour.
- We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat each other with loyalty, respect and dignity.