Many parents keep wondering what if their child gets sick during the spread of the pandemic? The corona virus symptom includes sore throat, diarrhea, fever, cough, chills, muscle pain, headache and breathing issues. If your child also has these symptoms, what you should do?
- Stay calm and don’t panic
- Consult your doctor over the phone: The doctor will take a thorough history of the child and make an analysis of the danger of the illness. If he was in close contact with a COVID-19 patient, then testing may be required. There can be many other infections which a child can develop, which can cause fever and sore throat and can be managed by regular medication. It is therefore essential to follow the directives and medicines given by the pediatrician to your child.
- Make sure your child gets plenty of rest.
- Ensure he drinks lots of liquids.
- Keep a watch on your child for the signs that may need immediate medical attention like shortness of breathing, rapid breathing, drowsiness, loss of appetite or dehydration If the condition gets critical then immediately take the child to the ER.
If your child has fallen sick and you are confused whether he/she has got infected from Covid 19 or not, consult our team of health care provider at the Bansal Global Hospital. We are declared as a dedicated hospital by the Delhi Government to treat the Covid 19 positive patients. Fix your appointment today and contact us at +919911062832
Note: Since we are exclusively dedicated Covid 19 hospital, we will not able to handle other medical cases for the time being.