A human brain fully develops by the age of 25, but a great part of the development happens in the childhood itself. For the same reason, it is recommended to focus on children’s brain development (child’s memory ) during 2-10 years of age.
While it is a natural process, how you create an environment of healthy brain development also matters. One of the most important aspects of brain development is the strengthening of the child’s memory. If you worry about it, we have some ways you can try to help boost your child’s memory:
- Healthy food is always on top. If you can source fresh fruits and vegetables, nothing else is better than that.
- Play engaging board games with them.
- There are many memory sharpening games available, choose from them.
- Let them take in the fresh air. Instead of getting them busy with mobile games, take them outside in the park.
- Develop interest in reading in them by letting them read books of their choice.
- Once you teach something to them, let them teach it back to you.
Some children have cognitive issues which makes them passive in everyday life. These children won’t get much help from the above points until there is medical interference. So, if you think your child isn’t normally responding to everyday situation, it is important to take them to a paediatrician and discuss the issue.
We have specialised child doctor available at Bansal Global Hospital to ensure that your child is healthy and growing at the pace of their peers.