Recently, there was an up rise in US regarding the advantages or disadvantages of vaccinating your child. The case raised some questions against vaccination but science proved them wrong. Thanks to social media, the word spread fast enough.
We have heard about that in India too and considering how social media impact our daily lives now, Bansal Global Hospital took it on self to clear the air about vaccination of children.
Our Doctors at Bansal Global Hospital urge all parents to not believe in outsourced information on the internet without any trustable entity being tied to it. Vaccination is entirely safe for your child. Moreover, it is necessary for your child to have a healthier life.
Let’s see why it is important to vaccinate your child on time:
- Vaccination protects your child from preventable diseases.
- It even deals with diseases which can further complicate your child’s life to the extent of losing an organ or body part.
- It protects the society from outbreak of diseases.
- It also protects other members of the family by preventing communicable diseases.
- It strengthens the immune system of the child.
All in all, vaccination is totally safe. It is proven by doctors, scientists, and specialized researchers in the field.
For more information on Child Vaccination or Baby Vaccination , or to get your child vaccinated, please visit our hospital and contact our help desk.