- Good hygiene practice will keep your child stay fit and healthy. It should be taught to your child at an early age, as personal hygiene wards off infection and kills germ. Since your child is continuously touching objects with their hands, self-awareness will help them stay clean.
- Elucidate the significance of following good hygienic practice to your child and why it is essential for averting disease. A child can be the biggest health supporters. Have an effective communication with them regarding the ongoing pandemic situation.
- Teach them to wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before eating food, after going to the toilet, and after playing or touching animals or any object or dirty things. If soap is not available, they should use alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Demonstrate how to wash hands correctly.
- Tell them to evade touching eyes, mouth and nose frequently or without cleaning their hands.
- Explain them why it is necessary to wear mask or cover their nose and mouth with tissue when they cough or sneeze. Then throw the used tissue in the closed bin immediately.
- Talk to your child about other safety measures like changing clothes immediately after getting back home from outdoors or avoid touching objects in public places.
- Child always follow what they see, therefore, if they see your practicing good hygiene, this will encourage them to do the same.
- If required, try a visual demonstration, so that they get an idea in what all circumstances they need to wash hands or sneeze on a bent elbow if there are no tissues available and many more.
If your child has fallen sick and you are confused whether he/she has got infected from Covid 19 or not, consult our team of health care provider at the Bansal Global Hospital. We are declared as a dedicated hospital by the Delhi Government to treat the Covid 19 positive patients. Fix your appointment today and contact us at +919911062832
Note: Since we are exclusively dedicated Covid 19 hospital, we will not able to handle other medical cases for the time being.