There are a number of things you can do to prevent COVID-19. Take the following precautions:
- Follow the advice, check to see what the national, regional, and local governments are recommending so you have the most up-to-date information for your location.
- Maintain a safe distance, keep at least 1 metre away from others, even if they don’t appear to be sick, because the virus can infect people who don’t show any symptoms.
- Put on a mask, wear a three-layer mask that fits well, especially if you can’t physically distance yourself or if you’re inside. Before putting on or removing a mask, make sure your hands are clean.
- Avoid crowded areas, indoor locations with low ventilation, and prolonged interaction with others.
- Proper Ventilation, when you’re inside, open the windows to let in more fresh air.
- Avoid touching surfaces that have been touched by someone infected with COVID-19, especially in public places or health facilities. Using conventional disinfectants, clean surfaces on a regular basis.
- Hands should be washed often with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub. Carry an alcohol-based rub with you if you can and use it frequently.
- Coughs and sneezes should be covered with a bent elbow or tissue, which should be thrown into a closed bin as soon as possible. After that, wash your hands or rub your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Vaccinate yourself. Get vaccinated, when it’s your turn. Vaccination advice and recommendations should be followed according to local guidelines.
So, these were the some sure shot ways to prevent COVID-19
If you have any question regarding, Covid-19 and other variants, need information regarding vaccination, or need assistance, contact your nearby hospitals. Our specialised team of doctors at the Bansal Global Hospital are 24/7 available to help you with your medical concerns. Fix your appointment today and contact us at +919911062832.