Smoking is injurious to health and you must have come across this phrase hundreds of times in your life. But does it make any difference if you still smoke? Our doctors at Bansal Global Hospital talks about health risks of smoking and here is the gist of the discussion.
5 health risks of smoking:
- It is one of the leading causes of lung cancer.
- It delays fracture healing as bone density reduces drastically in smokers. It is also the reason for poor nutritional supply to bones and muscles. So, overall a poor bone health.
- Anxiety and Irritability increases and you are more prone to aggression.
- It increases the risk of eye problems and leads to poor vision.
- Oral health deteriorates significantly.
Only you can help yourself. Quit smoking today and consult specialist doctors if you already have symptoms for any of the above. Our doctors can help you manage those symptoms and lead a healthier life.
About Bansal Global Hospital
A world class private hospital located in North-West Delhi, the Bansal Global Hospital offers the best treatment possible and care to its patients round the clock (24×7). The multi-specialty Bansal Global Hospital provides specialist medical and surgical care ranging from simple day-case procedures to complex surgeries, blood and other tests in our state of the art pathology lab, digital X-rays, inpatient facilities. The hospital has dedicated inpatient facility, with all fully air-conditioned ensuite rooms. Our staff offer high quality services to ensure that your stay with us is as comfortable as possible in private and discrete facilities.
Bansal Global Hospital C-10 Ramgarh,, Near Jahangirpuri Metro Station, Delhi, 110033
Bansal Fracture, Gynae and Kids Clinic, E-1086 Saraswati Vihar, Pitampura, Delhi 110034
Neo Kidz Clinic, C-38 Raj Nagar, Pitampura, Delhi 110034