Any illness or discomfort when it comes to our physical body doesn’t come announced. It can be early in the morning or just after midnight. And it is not always that you are capable of getting a chemist nearby.
To save yourself from such situations, prefer stocking these 10 medicines at your home always:
- Paracetamol- For fever or moderate pain.
- Analgesic/Painkiller- While one should avoid excessive consumption without doctor’s prescription, it should be there at your house for emergencies when there is excessive pain. Kids’ dosage should be enquired from an expert pediatrician.
- Antacid & digestive enzymes- For acidity & discomfort due to over-eating.
- Norfloxacin Tablets- For loose motions and bacterial infections in the stomach.
- Ondansetron Tablets- For nausea and vomiting.
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride tablets- For any kind of allergies.
- Cough Syrup- For cough & cold.
See your doctor for a list of compatible medicines with the above compositions.
Please note that the above medicines are recommended for healthy adults not suffering from any chronic illness or not taking any other medications. In that case, please contact your doctor for proper consultation.
For pregnant women & children, an appointment to the gynaecologist or paediatrician should be made for the prescription of medicines to be taken in emergency. Do not take any medication without your doctor’s permission.
If the patient’s condition is bad enough to not wait for generic medicines to work, they should be taken to the hospital immediately.
Contact Bansal Global Hospital for more details or regarding any emergencies.
About Bansal Global Hospital
A world class private hospital located in North-West Delhi, the Bansal Global Hospital offers the best treatment possible and care to its patients round the clock (24×7). The multi-specialty Bansal Global Hospital provides specialist medical and surgical care ranging from simple day-case procedures to complex surgeries, blood and other tests in our state of the art pathology lab, digital X-rays, inpatient facilities. The hospital has dedicated inpatient facility, with all fully air-conditioned ensuite rooms. Our staff offer high quality services to ensure that your stay with us is as comfortable as possible in private and discrete facilities.
Bansal Global Hospital C-10 Ramgarh,, Near Jahangirpuri Metro Station, Delhi, 110033
Bansal Fracture, Gynae and Kids Clinic, E-1086 Saraswati Vihar, Pitampura, Delhi 110034
Neo Kidz Clinic, C-38 Raj Nagar, Pitampura, Delhi 110034
Dr Suresh Bansal – Specialist Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr Bimla Bansal – Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Dr Neha Bansal – Child Specialist