Mask use is a critical step everyone can take to prevent getting and spreading COVID-19. Masks provide the best protection when they are worn by everyone, but not all masks offer the same level of protection. When choosing a mask, check the fit, how well it filters the air etc.
Masks are a necessity in today’s time . Just having the mask is not enough. You have to wear it properly. So, here are some of the ways you shouldn’t go about masks.
- Avoid masks made of fabrics that restrict airflow, such as vinyl.
- Avoid masks that allow virus particles to escape through exhalation valves or vents.
- Face shields are currently being evaluated, although their usefulness is unknown.
- Children under the age of two should not wear a mask.
- Masks cannot be substituted with scarves, etc.
- A person with a disability who is unable to wear a mask or is unable to do so securely due to their impairment.
- Avoid touching your face while wearing the mask.
So, there you have it: how you shouldn’t wear a mask.
If you have any questions regarding, Covid-19 and other variants, need information regarding vaccination, or need assistance, contact your nearby hospitals. Our specialised team of doctors at the Bansal Global Hospital are 24/7 available to help you with your medical concerns. Fix your appointment today and contact us at +919911062832.