The fatigue caused by COVID-19 can make you feel dull and lethargic, sap your energy, and interfere with your ability to perform your daily tasks. This fatigue can last for a few weeks, depending on how serious your COVID-19 infection is.
Although you may feel worn out and unable to concentrate even after your COVID-19 infection clears completely, fatigue may persist for a long time. This is exhaustion. As for fatigue symptoms, they can range from the following, depending on their severity:
- Chronic tiredness or sleepiness
- Sore or achy musclesMuscle weakness
- Slow reflexes and responses
- Poor decision-making skills
- Moodiness and irritability
- Poor hand-to-eye coordination
- Loss of appetite
- Reduced immune system function
- Blurry vision
- Short-term memory problems
- Poor concentration
- Inability to pay attention to surroundings or the situation at hand.
- Low motivation
In up to 30% of patients with COVID-19, symptoms persist for weeks or months after the virus has been cleared. Doctors call long-term COVID symptoms the long haul. Doctors refer to this as long-haul illness. COVID-19 (short COVID-19) or COVID-19 (long COVID-19).
If you have any question regarding, Covid-19 or other variants, need information regarding vaccination, or need assistance, contact your nearby hospitals. Our specialised team of doctors at the Bansal Global Hospital are 24/7 available to help you with your medical concerns. Fix your appointment today and contact us at +919911062832