What is a Ventilator?
A Ventilator is a medical device which aids a patient to breathe artificially when they aren’t able to breathe on their own. This can be due to various reasons. The mechanism of the ventilator is such that it pushes air into the lungs and allows it to come back like it normally does.
When is it required?
When patients are in critical condition, they are physically capable of breathing on their own. Under such circumstances, they are put on ventilator till they regain their strength to breathe. Mostly, old-age patients need ventilators as they are physically weak and certain medical conditions further weakens their bodily functions.
In Bansal Global Hospital we have Ventilator Services along with the following which is a necessity in treating delicate old-age patients:
- Trained staff and nurses for 24X7 surveillance.
- Specialised doctors for various old-age related illnesses.
- Physiotherapists and other paramedics to aid quick recovery in patients.
- Latest technology based equipment and machinery for last-minute surgeries.
- Clean and equipped rooms to make patient stay as comfortable as possible.
We also have all other facilities of Doctor visits, tests and screening which is required for treating the patients. As old-age patients are weak, all facilities under one roof makes it easier for the treatment to continue without hurdles.
To book an appointment or to reserve one of our ventilator equipped beds, please contact the help desk or directly take your patient there. Please call before you arrive to confirm room availability.