The novel Corona Virus is spread, when you come in close contact with an infected person through respiratory droplets while coughing, sneezing and interacting launched into the air and falls on the person standing next. Since there is no vaccine to fight the contagious virus, but there are a few preventive measures to protect yourself from Covid 19.
- Maintain Social Distancing always, as you never know if the person in infected or asymptomatic. It is necessary to keep a distance of at least 6 feet or about 2 arm’s length from the other person.
- It is important to wash your hands properly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, especially if you have been in a public place or have touched any object or after sneezing, coughing.
- If you are in a place where soap and water are not available, in that case use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Don’t touch your face or wash your hands before touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your face all the time while stepping out of home or when around people.
- It is important to throw your used tissues into closed bins immediately after use.
- Don’t gather in crowded places.
If you have also fallen sick and confused whether you are infected from Covid 19 or not, consult our team of health care provider at the Bansal Global Hospital. We are declared as a dedicated hospital by the Delhi Government to treat the Covid 19 positive patients. Fix your appointment today and contact us at +919911062832
Note: Since we are exclusively dedicated Covid 19 hospital, we will not able to handle other medical cases for the time being.