The rising pollution level in Delhi isn’t something temporary and moreover, the problem wasn’t created in a day. It is years of carelessness not only on the government’s part but also the citizens. But it’s high time we start caring for our environment if we want a livable life for ourselves and our future generations.
It’s not only Delhi that’s suffering the consequences of pollution, so leaving it isn’t a feasible solution. What you can do is do your bit in reducing environmental pollution. Here’s how:
- Keep plants at home
- Use public transport/carpool for commute
- Turn off electronic appliances when not in use
- Use cloth bags instead of plastic bags
- Avoid heavily packaged items like packaged fruits and household items
- Avoid using one-time-use plastics like cutlery, bottles, pens, and straws
- Recycle and reuse plastic items as much as possible
- Dispose of dry and wet garbage separately
- Avoid using too much water in daily activities like cleaning, bathing, etc
- Avoid wastage of paper by encouraging digital bills.
- Minimize usage of Air conditioners
Small steps can bring big changes and minimize our carbon prints in the world. So take a pledge today and start working towards minimizing pollution.
Bansal Global Hospital has seen a significant rise in the number of patients due to increasing pollution in Delhi. We strive to minimize that but it is equally important to emphasize that pollution-related illnesses shouldn’t be ignored and patients should be taken to hospital as soon as symptoms start showing up.
You can also report emergency cases at Bansal Global Hospital as we are available 24×7.