5 Natural Ways to Prevent Malaria
The season which sees the most attacks of mosquitoes is here. And with it, comes the spell of malaria. Delhi is one of the most affected states by Malaria. There are many reasons which lead to this, but we will hold the discussion for some other time.
Many people are apprehensive about using chemical based products or things to stay away from mosquitoes. That’s perfectly okay but only when it is ensured that you are strictly following the natural ways. To help you with it, here is a list of 5 natural ways to prevent Malaria in your home and surroundings:
- Mosquito Nets – The best way to keep your family safe from mosquitoes at night is to use mosquito nets over your beds. Not only does it ensure 100% protection but is also a chemical-free way to keep mosquitoes at bay.
- Close your windows after sunset – Mosquitoes enter your home mostly after sunset. So, make sure your windows are closed then. You can also consider getting nets made to fit your windows.
- Wear full clothes – Don’t yet jump into the summery clothes. Till the mosquito-based disease period is over, consider wearing light coloured full sleeves/legs clothes.
- Keep your surroundings clean – Keep your surroundings clean. Ensure your home is mopped everyday with excess water around you treated at the earliest.
- Malaria repellent foods – Not exactly repellent, by some foods are known for their properties which helps your body cope with infections before it damages your immune system further. It includes lemonade, cinnamon powder, basil leaves, fenugreek seeds, garlic, grapefruit, etc. Include these foods in your diet.
But if you feel feverish and symptoms of malaria starts showing up, do not depend on self-medication or natural ways. Consult your doctor at the earliest as it is difficult to know about mosquito-related diseases as the symptoms are similar. Only your doctor can judge well with help of medical reports.
To book an appointment at Bansal Global Hospital, please click here.
About Bansal Global Hospital
A world class private hospital located in North-West Delhi, the Bansal Global Hospital offers the best treatment possible and care to its patients round the clock (24×7). The multi-specialty Bansal Global Hospital provides specialist medical and surgical care ranging from simple day-case procedures to complex surgeries, blood and other tests in our state of the art pathology lab, digital X-rays, inpatient facilities. The hospital has dedicated inpatient facility, with all fully air-conditioned ensuite rooms. Our staff offer high quality services to ensure that your stay with us is as comfortable as possible in private and discrete facilities.
Bansal Global Hospital C-10 Ramgarh,, Near Jahangirpuri Metro Station, Delhi, 110033
Bansal Fracture, Gynae and Kids Clinic, E-1086 Saraswati Vihar, Pitampura, Delhi 110034
Neo Kidz Clinic, C-38 Raj Nagar, Pitampura, Delhi 110034
Dr Suresh Bansal – Specialist Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr Bimla Bansal – Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Dr Neha Bansal – Child Specialist