ADHD stands for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. It’s a medical condition that affects brain development and thus normal activities performed by the person suffering from it. The condition is noted to affect children in high numbers.
Understandably, it is difficult to pinpoint such conditions and that too in children. As children can’t explain their feelings through marked words, you have to do your homework and look for the following signs to conclude whether your child might be going through ADHD as well:
- Lack of focus. They easily get diverted and are unable to focus on one thing.
- Aren’t keen on listening to what you are saying.
- Has a tendency of misplacing things as a regular habit (books, toys, etc.)
- Have a quick temper.
- Talk continuously and can’t sit still.
- Sit still for long hours and stare into space saying nothing.
Sometimes children might generally behave like the above-mentioned signs. That doesn’t mean they have ADHD. But if the signs are repetitive and you can notice them in every situation, i.e., while playing, while studying, at school, at a playground, etc., they need special attention. Know To More Contact Bansal Global Hospital.